Thursday, November 19, 2009

We've Got Our Eyes on You

This past Sunday I spent the morning doing my usual round of errands - apple shopping, grocery shopping, etc. Once I got back home, I started with the routine of putting the groceries away. Chewy and Lilibell were both in the kitchen with me bouncing around playing, until they decided to go into the living room where their father was. I continued puttering around the kitchen getting everything straightened up, when I got the feeling as if I was being watched. I looked down the hallway to the living room and sure enough, there sat Chewy and Lilibell burning two holes into my back!!

Resized


Photobucket

6 comments:

RILEY AND STAR MY MALTESEKIDS said...

You guys are too, too much! Keep up the good job of keeping mommy on her toes!

I like your dress too, Lillibell, we oughta swap clothes sometime.

Luv,
Star and Riley.

Coco Bean - The Princess said...

that is so cute! i love it when i catch my girls staring at me!

The Mommy

Sketching with Dogs said...

We can seeeeee you....
Cue, theme tune to The Twilight Zone.
Wags and kisses, Dinah, Bridget and Elliot xx

Bijou said...

Hi Chewy and Lilibell,

Were you trying to tell your mom you needed a treat? BOL I stare at my mom when she forgets it's our snack time.

Waggles,
Bijou

Gail Dixon said...

Haha, they look so cute and inquisitive. At least your babies keep a distance. Mine are right under foot the entire time, hoping and praying for a crumb to drop.

Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

That picture is toooo cute! They were probably watching to make sure you didn't drop something yummy on the floor.

Woofs and Kisses!

PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers